Infographics are a graphical representations of information, data or knowledge. They are used to explain complex information quickly and are frequently used in content marketing. Related to data visualization and graphic design.
Creating an infographic in a nutshell:
- Find or generate your data.
- Create a wireframe infographic from the data.
- Hire a designer or make it pretty yourself.
- Create headline for the infograph.
- Host the infographic on your website.
- Start promoting and sending links about it to visualization sites.
What it should contain:
- Aim to have 6 visualizations or parts per infographic.
- Remember to include your logo and website address.
- Infographics must be vertical images.
- Use large font.
- Use custom illustrations.
- Read more about the visualizations in the visualization notes.
Share the final infographic in the following places:
http://visual.ly http://www.infographicsarchive.com/submit-infographics/ http://submitinfographics.com/ http://infographicsite.com/submit-infographic/ http://reddit.com/r/infographics/ http://www.nerdgraph.com/submit-infographic/ http://www.infographiclove.com