🏪 Grocery Shopping in Finland
Updated at 2022-07-27 21:18
You can buy your groceries like normal but it's way more efficient to order them.
- The products cost the same.
- You get the same discounts and bonuses.
- You are less likely to do impulse shopping.
- You don't spend any time in the store or for travels.
- It's easier to buy cheap; they weight the cheap vegetables for you and the web interface is great for comparing bulk prices.
- Download the K-Ruoka app.
- Sign in or register and select a nearby grocery store that does delivery.
- Create a new shopping list, optionally share the shopping list with your household.
- Include all you usual items you have stocked in the fridge, freezer and pantry.
When it is time to stock up...
- Open the shopping list.
- Disable all items you have enough of.
- Enable all items you need more of.
- Copy to shopping cart.
- Modify quantities.
- Order with delivery; the delivery fee is around 10 - 15 euros, you get it in a couple of days and you pay it upon delivery or online on the delivery date.
You can alternatively order a pickup which is cheaper and feasible if you use a car.