Cooking - Potatoes
Updated at 2016-05-08 17:24
- potatoes that are roughly the same size
- Wash the potatoes.
- Half fill a kettle with water.
- Heat the water on maximum heat until it boils a bit.
- Add a little bit of salt.
- Add potatoes.
- Wait it to begin boil a bit again.
- Turn the heat down a couple notches, half or 75% of full.
- Wait for 20 minutes and then see if the potatoes are ready with a fork or toothpick. If not soft enough, wait in 5 minute increments.
If you want to cook potatoes in a steam kettle, do the same but fill the lower part full with water and add potatoes to the upper part without water.